Thursday, March 24, 2011

Noticing

AM

Hill session at the Tan, legs felt caned which I was surprised by as I've had extra rest this week.  Funny how long fatigue can hang around.

3 at the monument
3 at the drink trough
5 Anderson St
Total dist 8km

I noticed a dead possum and somebody letting their dog drink out of the water fountain (ewww!)

I also noticed that my weight went back up by 600 grams.  I was so busy Tuesday that I missed lunch and dinner (ate brocolli, nuts and choc milk at about 9pm) for no movement on the scale yesterday.  Went back to my normal food yesterday and saw it on the scale this morning.  Good reminder that you need to eat to lose weight.  Also, good reminder to not get too hung up on the numbers day to day.

I had wanted to head up to the Boulie by bike this evening as there's no Jeff but I think I'll give my legs the extra rest ready for a jump up in distance on Saturday.

72.7kg

No comments:

Post a Comment