Thursday, March 10, 2011

Hauling ass.

AM

Hill session at the Tan.  Alone again, I gave it!

3.5km Tempo run
8 repeats of Anderson St
Total Distance 8km

Hammies were so tight they felt like I was being stabbed by knives in both of them.  Meant that I didn't really have my top speed especially up Anderson.  My short term beer gut probably contributed to that too.

PM @ Jeffs

3 phase pause squat with the yellow bar + 48 kg steps ups ES
3 x 10

waterball weighted bridge with yellow bar
2 (could have been 3, not sure) x 20

single leg deadlift with yellow barbell
3 x 5 ES

press window washer with yellow barbell
2 x 10

I think that's right but I'm kinda shattered so I could have it wrong.  48kg step ups were way easier thanks to Helen telling me to use the momentum of the bells which helped heaps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment