Monday, March 21, 2011

Magic Food

Went out for dinner with Jen and Justin last night and ate the yummiest steak ever!  It must have been magic or something because I woke up feeling surprising fresh.

AM

I thought I might need some tunes this morning so after a few lollies I picked up the shuffle and headed out the door.  Second song in and my most favourite easy run song ever came on.  Some people won't be surprised that I listened to it for the rest of the run.

10k easy run.

PM

Jeff's @ the gym

Mon night sure is easier than Tues.

16kg kettlebell

Round body pass 20 EW x 3
2A swing 20
1A swing 20 es x 3
Clean 20 es x 3
Jerk 15 es
Jerk 10 es
Jerk 5 es
LCCJ 10 es x 3
Snatch 10 es
Snatch 15 es
Snatch 20 es
Snatch 10 es

I think that's right, I was pretty tired so I could be wrong.  I felt a bit better when Jeff said I've never done 3 laps around the block with the tyres.  He also told me the boys were hurting, I just couldn't see them.

Weight 72.4 kg

No comments:

Post a Comment