Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Mind Games

Much needed rest day today.

Another bad food day courtesy of corporate catering, made the best choices possible but still not great options available.

I've had a think about how bad I was feeling yesterday and I think it's down to 2 things. 

One, I'm not happy at this weight, I feel heavy and slow and I don't like that my clothes don't fit properly.  That's totally within my control to fix and while it won't take the 2 weeks to lose that it took to gain, I can make progress in the right direction every single day.

Two, I get psyched out by time goals.  I've already mentioned that the way to get me to do something is for me to tell myself I don't have to.  So, from here on in, I'm running for fun.  I'm running to do the best that I can and be the best version of myself that I can be. 

Here we go.....

No comments:

Post a Comment